Friday, March 29, 2013

THE SEYCHELLES - Four Seasons - Spa & Yoga

Day 7





The spa at the Four Seasons is a must.




I've been taking yoga classes for years, around the world,
and I thought I pretty much knew my stuff,
but Rajveer taught me how to really meditate,
like they do in Nepal, where he is from.




You can basically meditate anywhere, on a peaceful beach, 
and or even in a crowded city.




I especially enjoyed the mountain yoga, which involved a VERY steep hike uphill. 
But as Rajveer is from Nepal, it was very easy for him.




I was a little sweatier.




This former Bollywood sound engineer has found his true calling.




This is where we meditated today. Spectacular.
He then gave me Oreo cookies and mango juice.
It's the tradition in Nepal to always give a snack afterwards.




He also gave yoga classes at the kid's club!







No comments:

Post a Comment